Thursday, December 31, 2009

Motherhood Maternity Return Policy

dim the lights ...

I n my last post I spoke of fluorescent lamps and dimming control. This time I want to describe in more detail.

order to be able to dim fluorescent lights, you need dimmfähige TOE and the appropriate control.
In my case I replaced the lamp in the built TRIDONIC ECG (PC 2 / 39 T5 PRO) for dimmable electronic ballast HÜCO (HP 2x24/39W MS3 T5 DIM-A) with 1-10V interface.



takes over the control of these ballasts a small device that is clamped in parallel at 1-10V input of the TOE. This is called "Dimpo" and is from the Lord Krevet (www.lichtundelektronik -krevet.de ).
At this point I would like to also mention the Lord Franz Hahn , of which I have given one of the ECG. Thank you for this!

















The dimming control requires its own timer. I control this with my Siemens LOGO:

  • The lighting is switched on at 8:00 clock and lights up with about 5% of normal luminosity.
  • is A minute later, turned on the controller, which controls the lighting in about 15 minutes to 85% high (you can go up to 100% ... I do not)
  • At 12 clock control is switched off, leading to result of illumination on the Herunterdimmen 5%. This process takes about 30-40 minutes.
  • The lighting is now up to 15 clock at 5%
  • At 15 dimming control the clock is turned back on. This regulates again slowly up to 85%
  • This second phase is now lighting up to 21 clock.
  • At 21 clock control is turned off and the lights are now dimmed slowly to about 5%.
  • at 21:40, the lights turned off completely

Graphically this would look something like this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment