Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Writing A Retirement Announcement

endurance test test

D he is a fast, the other is inert. Mine is slow!
are talking (containers) of CO ² time test. My

been highly praised by my tube still seems to look chic, but is so slow (the color changes only after 4-5 hours) that I have again seen in the worldwide web for a replacement. Here I noticed that part:























is small and unobtrusive, and thanks to the white background, very good to read .
wanted but now I already know whether the larger reaction surface inside the container, make a difference. So just quickly the new and the old tester filled with fresh reagent and hung in the aquarium.
After two hours, the reagent in the new test tank deep green, while the old man was still blue. Was it worth the investment of ₤ 8 also.






0 comments:

Post a Comment