Monday, April 5, 2010

Ftv Midnight Hot India Timings

Seben Racing speed controller goes up in flames, burning charred, dangerous!

I bought two months ago in Berlin Seben HBX Buggy Racing had caused almost a Room Brad!

The controller of the HBX buggy began to spin in the car reigned no more command, taking my phone rang. So, at first I ignored the non-responding car and off to the phone in the hall. After about one or two minutes I heard my ceiling smoke alarm, so I rushed back into the living room where I saw shocked and braised in a light burning car. I took the HBX Buggy in the hand and the Löchte schwellbrand with my Planzenspritze. So far so good. But how can it now be a thing?
I have removed the controller and my views more precisely, it could well see that apparently the "protection circuit" of the cruise control did not respond. See video of the burning control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment