Monday, December 27, 2010

Heart Gold And Soul Silver Pokemon Sprite Sheet

UOA gets new booster pump ...


D a pressure boosting pump my reverse osmosis system (UOA) after two years of service slightly dripping, I decided to replace them. The plant is indeed in the laundry room, where escaping water caused no damage (because drain in the floor), but happy I was there anyway, since the UOA yes also needs electricity.

Since the Jörg Gottwald also offers accessories in his shop, I asked him if he had another 45PSI pump.
"A only 45PSI him, he did not, but a 70psi pump out a claimed UOA a customer that he could give me would still be here .
Two days later, the pump with me.
The pump was only a few hours under his belt, is thus as good as new.

The installation of the pump in the UOA was very easy and only took about 20 minutes.
The volumetric measurement of the system now showed a ratio of 1: 1.33 (permeate: retentate). The next summer I will measure the ratio again and adjust if necessary.





















new pump



















old pump
















I hereby wish to thank Jörg for the great Christmas present and I speak for the good customer service. Highly recommended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment