Thursday, December 30, 2010

Help Me Put On Agirdle

Eten Glofiish X800 and M800 defect, display, exchange, repair

I just go and have time, so I'd write my experiences soon with defects and repairs.

I have already replaced the Glofiish X800 my display, it then uses that even the M800, the screens are all the same as I felt could in time!

Then the error, defect of memory or data loss during the battery exchange.
It's so I've seen on all units (seven in total) the battery, the Rome and the batteries were older than 6 years from start to run, or to form a green Oxitschicht by outgassing. You can easily with REAL contact cleaner (not a spray or WD40 or Aral Caramba and what I know is there anything else) again moves easily.

Then replace keyboard, very easy to open, housing without leaving even a small scratch is also very simple with a carpet knife blade. BUT CAUTION: Finger and board are usually losers after an encounter with a carpet knife blade ... This
remove the screws with a Torx previously T5H, battery out, unscrew two screws down (towards the USB) out.
then right or left side of the silver frame (screen frame) from the center to open with light pressure inside the enclosure.
the right and the left are three retaining lugs on each side of plastic. Only then down the joystick under division slowly and carefully the noses push to take the end of the framework as a whole can get out.

See example picture slaughtered M800

am so arrived where I wanted to go up soon in this blog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment