Saturday, February 12, 2011

Itchy Cut Off Circulation In Hands

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette

It was the departure of an assembly operation in Moenchengladbach. I had searched for this job myself and was accepted.
A dear friend of mine brought me an early stage in her car to the airport. It was the time before the volcanic ash fly ;-). It was the Berlin Tegel Airport! I was bored after a short time because I still had a good 90 minutes!
idea: go but once in the many duty free shops! Thought made. In one of these shops, I strolled So by the programs, bored, sipping some of my soles.
Since you came up to me, a very nice seller. You tall, slim, athletic, blue eyes large and round! Figure as a model (model no stomach) the way I like. Loving wife!
round face, neck, nice chest formed no more than "C" basket, Tailies well, butt round, long legs, small shoes Pömps. And not only that she was pretty, her response to me was very nice to look. Powerful, Elegant, confident and easy graceful. She does not just she moved forward very interesting.

There she stood, I did not know what would be better to look away as if you were not there? Response? Wait until you respond me? happened
In all my nervous thoughts what the people of a first series never do, I was raised! You do not want it but I was happy. Your question to me, not really difficult to understand, her voice, a warm lascivious voice. May I help you? she asked.
I did of course like I would not have noticed you standing next to me. Cool stop ...!
bored doing I said yes, äääh och nö, well, perhaps ... I stammered, then somehow get out of me.

It was her eyes that attracted me! Beautiful clear, light blue and big round almond eyes. Her eyelashes had been a great thing in itself. So beautiful, such as the blonde presenter of " Gift Barbara Schoneberg. A woman, like man she believes never seen, but she hopes time to find.

She asked again. Hello

I was again, "awake".
What I'm just, I thought you were a long time and you want to use up my thought hit me like a thunderbolt .... I said, I am looking for a men's perfume that smells sweet, different and mysterious Peng, as my information was in! which I thought the "you" and I will stay together for some time. I did not think you knew what you would like to spontaneously show me.

She went on, unfortunately determined the men's perfume shelf and grabbed a bottle of "Joop" sprayed on verwedelt fine and you gave me the paper test strips. Please, you said. Yes nee ick thought so ... richtich jut is different. I wanted to buy time. I stood next to her and was looking for a way to extend this period to a maximum. I would say simply: No, make no further details. She replied "I understand" and walked to the next sample. It came gradually smells like "joop Home", "Simba", "elements" "Dolce & Gabbana", etc., but I still said no, either or, I already know. She seemed a bit disappointed. Then you said, I would one more thing-such as is "noble" an impressive men's fragrance. My answer was simple failed: Aha, I thought just a little skeptical. Then you should show it to me, sometimes I'm an extent. She bent forward slightly and grabbed a gold bottle, almost to the ground in the last shelf. The bottle looked like a gold ingot. It was the perfume 1 Million by Paco Rabanne, a smell of it had in itself. And sprayed something on verwedelt fine you gave me the paper test strips. All at once all the senses were gone from the beautiful saleswoman and 100% for that smell. She herself said dry by the way ... Paco Rabanne 1 Million a fragrance for confident victories types who like everything on one card . Share Sun smell winner!
Although I am a woman, but I'm crazy for this scent to men ... I love it!

After you said all this, I noticed nothing more a than: The fragrance smells like bubble gum and anything but male. This is extremely intrusive and pushy. As one would have fogged with cheap deodorant!

Ouch! I just thought after I saw her eyes pejorative impact. I said I would like the fragrance can sometimes briefly look at me. I asked the spray on my wrist, which also makes Speechless. They then went without a word to the next customer. I walked out of the store and sat down.

It took a good 20 minutes until I learned to appreciate the really great scent. It smells so after mild peppermint, grapefruit, tangerine, a dash of orange, fizzy and bubbly. A light floral notes, cinnamon, vanilla or a wafer-like. There are spicy chords, but even at the same sweet notes. All in all, a scent of it fascinated me, even though he is a male fragrance so typical!

So I went back and bought it then this fragrance by paco rabanne 1 million. I do not regret in the least the brave "chewing gum scent" to have bought.
I think that even isolated Women will wear this fragrance in the future.

now has a beautiful fragrance of this for me, mentally I always associate the beautiful eyes of the airport vendor ;-)

holds the fragrance overall, long time. The next day you can smell is still very weak but still something sweet. And it responds wonderfully during physical exertion. 1 million does not change while its fragrance is something just because you come into a sweat. A fragrance as I find extraordinary and at the same time interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment