Sunday, February 27, 2011

Primer Melting Temperature Equation Fa

think-tank top with hot-bad wolf ...

now looks even less on the hairstyle, Isabel's grandmother said she would have the child's hair cut ....* Örg *. But on the hot-and-hold Undershirts are all very much, Isabel. It freezes in the kindergarten that is very often and there are those tank top gold value.
Self-sectional handicrafts, made of red fleece and Embroidery Ms. Roth of Luzia Pimpinella.
bottom end as I got the S & S rickrack sewn. Next time I would not do that anymore because of the tank top "untenrum" is too stiff. Rather, bias tape, or just stitch up next time .......
Miss. Roth meets Mister Wolf Isabel ........ So the tank top has ever attracted, I would have to explain to her that the wolf is very fond of and so on the red has **********....... apology and the two get along have ........

look funny right? Do not know if I have you written down the recipe already times, but my husband eats the very happy:

pork goulash
peppers
leek
carrots
onion
500 g rice
cut water with broth
bay leaves, cloves

all gross and Fill the roasting pan. Pour in broth until everything is covered.
at 180 degrees in the oven until the liquid is gone, and meat is (about 30 min.). If necessary. Pour broth. At the end of (A lot) to taste curry and serve with a huge pot cucumber salad.
The cucumber salad comes with the dish because the sauce (with sour cream).
Not everyone's thing, but we like it very much.

So, would I actually still soooooo much sew * winkezumeinemneuenNähclübchen *, but on Wednesday / Thursday coast to the "loving Wanderpaket in here and I want to sew something larger craft. So I must'll see how I controlled the get ........

Aaaaaaaber I lean now out of the window and say again: to see
COMING HERE

5-Pocket Bag-Bambie goes to ........... * g * Love Mama Lea, since you have brought out a really great bag. It reminds me of Oily ***- bags and each of your already sewn creations I liked really well.

Greetings
your Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment