Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How To Fix Polly Pocket Clothing

lacewings beneficial hoverflies against aphids. Biological pest control by Katz Biotech

I have around our property around for a privet hedge. The hedge had four years ago for the first time pest To get the Ligusterlaus. At first I had the "enemy" not even known. The leaves rolled on, and an existing fence was still in the form of hunting was before it. Meantime I just had no time to devote myself to the rolled leaves. I just rolled sheets = too little water. So I have my Gardena sprinkler system set to release more water. Unfortunately, I did not until then that means I'm against the Ligusterlaus even where I put it more moist sheets. The privet louse is unfortunately very small, which means that you are in the rolled leaves on the rough look does not recognize. Only when one rolls up the leaves can be the tiny dozens of small aphids see. Since I really had little time, I did not take further notice in the first year and no action against the Ligusterlaus. In the next year after the winter of infection on the privet hedge to see no longer, and even a fool like me is now noticed that there must be more than just lack of water. I have to say the first time in my range does leave the hedge and I nearly fell over in shock as I've seen how many thousands and thousands of tiny Ligusterläuse were in the rolled leaves. After finding I'll be right down to the next Bauhaus and had me a spray for the control of lice infestation can be. The Seller had listened to my report and my description and I will recommend a spray. The appropriation has obviously shown some impact because the lice were privet death. At least you could see. The lice in the curled leaves and the soil seems to have had / had not survived it, but I did not know at the time. It went back a year and the hedge was still bald and more and more transparent. I knew then in the third year simply did not advise me more and a gardener can come from a nursery. The one who is being reached in the nursery for the rearing and care of hedges and shrubs. Even as he climbed out of the car when he arrived he knew already what a problem I have. We talked a lot after he had delivered his verdict.

I unfortunately was not over it, to subject my hedge a very radical treatment.
  • I should begin by the hunter fence reduce abbreviate better to get at the Keck
  • as the second with the electric hedge trimmer, the hedge 180cm and cut the hedge so that should all the Astgewirr of rear pads separately rear bale
  • is as before last I was plucking all leaves as far as it went and burned
  • and finally the earth under the hedge, where there was possible up to three inches. . Take away

now with a hedge that was no longer recognizable as such and without the hunter the fence so I removed it looked like under the sofa at Hempel. It was just ugly and disturbed me tremendously! I had left in the photo below from the leaves already started to make and just as the small piece then looked at the end of everything. Even the neighbors thought I got a dead hedge.


But then in the summer I had only to wait again until the month in the calendar was 5:09, because from there I was to me by recommendation of the gardener, buy beneficial insects. I brought along and hoverflies . Lacewings Total of about 2000 units for I still believe in a hundred of these larvae and €-sat her down in the hedge.
It is very easy and a very clean business. You can smell nothing, and since nothing is crawling. Is obtained in small cardboard which are the larvae or eggs and these boards you knock at the point from where we suspect a pest. Or you can just place the boards in the hedge.
So off with the spray did not make it, toxic and expensive, really expensive.
any case, it is thus one from the moment you decided to stay the predators can not do except wait and hope. I show therefore, just how wonderful the hedge has recovered with the help of purchased Katz Biotech Flohr and hoverflies. Photographs of all three images 15:09:09

Is there a difference? Clearly this is huge! I can not even grasp that such a difference may come about in such a short time. I thought I would have to wait years until the hedge has recovered. And to all (known friends, gardening forums) those who have written and said you have to cut the hedge down to 25 inches and start new stretch tongue out * * * * I did not bäähh juchhuuu and it is even again down tight. Without chemicals, without fertilizer. Fence is gone also because as close as you need not disadvantage Zaun.Ein I have all the conditions before, I had to take place else to cut to four times the hedge now the sixth time ran. The privet hedge has got the power out!
yet to better understanding of the Flohr-and Hover. Familiar to all of us, the little flies. The hover fly is the fly which can remain in the air and slightly reminiscent of wasps or bees because of their color, but still can not stinging bite. The green lacewing is the butterfly that is usually seen only at night when he flies into the light. He has very thin transparent wings and a whole green. If the flies are then air frost They like it is in nature, eaten by birds or land in spider nets. And I think that it does not disturb the natural balance occurs.
Here is the link of the company Katz Biotech and here's a PDF version lacewing and hoverfly PDF to . Call for any further questions there are super nice staff and the individual expert will be put through, so that one can speak directly with him.
Conclusion:
As long as I can make a pest in such a simple way I'll do it again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment