Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tophi Surgery Solution

madness in order lamp ...


D
as offer sounds tempting:


"Showtec Powerball HCI-TS 70W RX7s UV filter Daylight (HQI), 5500

"

reads at first like:
metal halide lamps with Keramibrenner.
was as light color below included in the offer "
5200 Kelvin" a ceramic burner 5200 Kelvin had never seen before yes, same time and filled out the order form with it. One is curious ...

Now first did nothing for a week (the money was on the day of the order or a new owner!). After my call there, then remembered it quite quickly at me and then sent to ... on the next day.
And so it looks like when one of this company (Nope, the name I call here!) Gets a package. The 8 € shipping costs have to be so invested in enough cardboard:
















Who is the image now look closely, notes that there are two boxes with Osram on the table. And that's the audacity, the made me very angry and animated me to post this. Get
I have indeed in this insane package two (ol) Osram HQI-TS "D" (5200K) with a value of nearly 9 €.
The package was of course back again!
************************************************ ********************************

D
as accurate Contrary, ie,



good service
,

accurate and correct description of the items on the homepage and




fast very shipping


I have before yesterday with the company
Methline
to experience.
is really nice after such a setback with the alleged writers of the HCI above mentioned company to have such an enjoyable experience.

But from the beginning: The One

eat chocolate, I enjoy browsing the Web when I'm frustrated. And I was (see above)!
Methline I was ordered a long term, or looked for specific products, but I've never been there. I noticed immediately the HQI Brenner in the "aquarium" on.
With 6000 Kelvin exactly what I was really looking.
I ordered that same evening, two of these lamps and paid immediately. The price of 12 € per lamp is for this type of lamp is absolutely reasonable.
15 minutes after I had already ordered the notification in my inbox, that the package was given to shipping. I was pretty amazed!

The next day I had a - lie package on the table - the appropriately sized product.

So I can
Methline.de
recommend it!
  • A picture of the aquarium with these lights I have not yet done. I would only if my Tonina fluviatilis looks healthy. The light color of the lighting is really very beautiful and somehow reminds me of Full Spectrum. I'm going to ask for Methline for a spectral diagram.
























Addendum (13.09.2009)
:
Methline announced that there is no spectral diagram for this burner.

is then this morning I noticed a one-sided illumination of my aquarium. One burner had not fired that morning. I have already noticed when installing the burner small hairline cracks in the piston, the impact but I would so never assessed. I think that that is the reason for the premature failure of the bulb.













I am now the answer of Methline on this and other problem (which I write at this stage yet) to wait and continue to write here at a later date.


0 comments:

Post a Comment