Friday, September 25, 2009

Mysore Mallige.blasters.edit

Lighting ...

I think ch, my search for the perfect lighting for me is now complete at last successful. I seem to be what the light color As for my aquarium lighting, to be demanding.

After the burners
  1. Osram HCI/830 (too yellow)
  2. Osram HCI/942 (Natural F a r b e n , pleasing color rendition, but to me yellow)
  3. Philips CDM/942 (in light color a bit cooler than the equivalent of Osram)
  4. Osram HQI D/852 (comic color. can contribute anything artificial green)
  5. Omnilux HQI/880 (also makes everything green color and not very stable)
I ordered just over 14 days (see below) two metal halide burner with 6000Kelvin Methline at the company.
After initial problems - I had to because one of the two burners total failure (cracks in the piston) to send back - I now have both Methlux HQI back of the tank. The company
Methline proved to me very fair, because they had sent me for the a broken burner two New.

I have here are a few examples made light:

Methlux HQI 6000K -







Osram HQI 5200K - appear under the burners still red (and not insignificant brown), green plants look lush green and fresh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment