Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can I Give Me Dog A Laxative

visits, gifts and new connection .....

Hi girls,
on Saturday visited us Sorani with her daughter Sophie. She had picked a few things from my flea market and then picked up in person. And the great things she has gone through me, super great shabby journal Joan of Arc, Häkelbuttons, Häkelpilz and crochet rose and Häkelhandstulpen (I love Häkelbuttons Häkelapplis and ...* * swarm). Many thanks Nicola love this. In some people, you feel the same, that the "wavelength" true ;-). I found the meeting with you and Sophie super nice. Next time I bake then NEN cake ;-)

And on Sunday I was at Lilli Belle / Bärbel . She had sent me in advance all of these things. Sun cute. Matters of Lilli and many others, including a great dress form for children. You will soon see even more often if I have sewn what Isabel.

suuuuuper The visit was nice. Bärbel is such a love and no matter where you look at her, treasures, treasure, treasures. Unbelievable.
Bears by Süsibär or Beatebärs (soooo süüüüüüß), felted, beads jewelry, paper dreams. It comes from the swarm out and no longer notice: Here was replaced viiiiiiiel * g *.
The Ivy on top of the picture they gave me for Isabel. That pleases me so, but I know exactly how much work and money put in homemade clothes. The velvety fabric by lightning in the pants she has given me. I think this will be a Enna ........


And as if that was not enough, she has given me even the three Häkeloberteile. Lilli passs it no more and Isabel determined this summer. I must now just specify the e-book by Beate. Viiiiielen thank Bärbel. You are a treasure.
And Lila not only on the total picture of cute. It is also a great golden mouse. I am constantly amazed at how smart she is. With 5 years. Unbelievable. It has been quite smooth play the "hit". But among us: Before chatting with Bärbel louder I got off and forgot to roll the dice ......

Sun and now a very important point: I come in Monday morning 0.01 (!!!!) clock no longer in my mail program. We have since launched Monday a new line and as elsewhere: The company has with the big point na clear what went wrong. My new credentials have not been shipped as I had actually ordered early last week. Now they come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and I can work from home does not and can not read email and get more. So girls, Please do not worry, I'll be in touch when I can again ......

Otherwise something sewn specifically for Niklas . Surely you have heard from the boy already, right?


I would like more betüddelt and sewn or braids, but I was not sure whether or not interfere when you lie on it and it should be so used already. Shortly they are

it more Sewing, very lazy, I was not so ........
Greetings Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment