Sunday, January 30, 2011

Make Your Own Hoodie Sa

kids walking in and out and package THANK


faaaaaar First a big THANK YOU to you for your kind words and advice for
or because of Isabel's impending surgery. Am 10.2. it is ready.
in the St. Vincenz KH Mainz. Where there is no children's hospital, but I am very satisfied with the clinic and there is Isabel
born. On the day we are still grateful for any crossed fingers. It is a routine surgery, but still very difficult for us. But you can imagine, yes and yes there have mostly experienced themselves.



And I did I picked everything from the colorful, feel-good hiking package:
leg and arm warmers from tita, gauntlets of Katrine, frog-Appli-set of Aniela, bumper buttons of Laurix ,
Ringtop of Pinky, Wellness by Alicia, bath powder and Filzblüte of Topaz, cats and a couple of Alexa Owls box from
Topaz. Really very very nice things are in the package.


And now the "pure". U. a. I've sewn fed












A Misskitz-Amelie in purple fleece with hood with pink / white dots Jersey: (look away so all those who still want to be surprised). Cuffs on the arms.

In the photo you can see, unfortunately, not the snow-stickies. But it casts a bottom right corner out of
fungal ......... Gr. 104-116, is coming up with great. As a dress or tunic later.


T-shirts for boys (or girls?) in about Gr. 122-134. Ottobre-sections fall very strange I had to find out ....... With the great FM Fuchsig fabric and nice cuddly cozy jersey in turquoise / light blue (a nice mix).


already packed. Klimpertaschen for cell phone, I-pod, photo, etc., etc.


sword carrier for small knights. Section along the wonderful idea of dye. Thank you! The swordtail is simply pulled by a belt and you've got the knight his sword, always ready ........

Viking pillow with the beautiful embroidery file by EmiOli. As the poor ship has a lot to do to get through the raging sea ......

Done! reached

And last week I have a bulging envelope from Beate. I had sent her some of my flea market things and me for this viiiiiiiiielen suede. Wow. Now I have to spill any more. NOW I can show off * laughs *. Dear Beate, 1000 Thanks. You have made me an enormous pleasure and will now always think of you, if I my stuff with your suede aufhübsche ..........* cuddly *

Sodele, me's like so many others, caught in full. Bronchitis, flu and because it is not enough, even abdominal pain * * Örg
But good. Whining does not help. Tomorrow's off into the office and as I stand before desperation not have time to think about my pain and cold. We will really get a new program and tomorrow will release the files without editing ..........

Stay well dear ones
your Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment