Friday, January 14, 2011

Pakistan Wedding Cost

Frog Pernille

And another Pernille-Jule-vest with hood. Pernille is made from the fleece (aubergine).


Fransenappli ......

The beautiful crochet frog is by Aniela .....

here from behind with Zipfekapuze after the sweater "Jule" by FM. The hood is genäht.Nämlich from sweatshirt fabric so that the outside is stitched with the sewing machine. You could probably double up, but I think this is a very nice Knuddelei, until the hood has turned ..... Next time .......

I'm not quite sure but I think the Häkelpilzbutton had given me-Orient Oxident. Edit: Wrong, which was of Tanni The fits sooo nicely with the tank top!. Sun lace appliqué and buttons I like very much and am always happy if I can get hold of that in any packages .....


Embroidery: FROGWORLD by Janea
Editor: Pernille-point jumper by Janea I mean

The right Antonia-Shirt is already cut and waiting for me here ......

have the book cover of Walk I sewed for my birthday elf child. With a lily and crocheted flower. Basically, it has, however, wanted a book. The case is just one of many gifts.

Our pot-bellied cats ...... here need not be told who has the final say, right? * G *

So my husband is stuck at Frankfurt airport. As well what must have happened on the tracks, because even some trains have failed.
Get to pimp the Antonia start times and to sew, now behold how far I get ....

your loved ones greeting
Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment