Saturday, January 15, 2011

Congrat For Engagement

Froggy Antonia .....

Tonight is the Froggy Antonia finished .... or rather this morning. Not that she thinks I sew that away in one sweep. Neeeee, absolutely not. The Pernille Antonia and I had already cut last weekend and the embroideries have taken several days.

Super nice Froggy button ......

on the sleeve or a crocheted frog .....

And on the other sleeve of Froggy button.


And from behind ...... And now I can tell you, too ;-) The middle part and the rear part, the pink jersey was a T-shirt from me. Too bad tackle to get it in the Altkleidertüte, but no longer for sale.
The three flowers were on top of the old shirt already. I find it fits quite well .....

The Combined complete! Ich finds herzallerliebst. Let's see how it looks ....... Isabel

sections: Pernille and Antonia (extended)
Embroidery: Janea
FROGWORLD of materials: various jerseys and an old T-shirt with rolled edge seams to me
the Ovi

Now I "must" first sew some other things. Are next to Isabel then T-shirts, cycling shorts, scarves, thin scarves, tunics, hats. When you decorate the shirts I will have some "new" to try. Do you know Heike Schäfer? I'm still here and paste stencils .......... your

Greetings
Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment