Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cherry Floor What Color Paint Walls

Thank you ........

* for this award freuwieeinkeks *


I got it from Maritta get.

Actually, you should pass on the awards, yes. But seriously:

I read in part, the eye square, hours stuck I'll stay on your blogs, I just can not decide and I grant him just any blog where I read regularly and which I have linked to me.
You are unique and it's so much fun love you to make contacts and suckers on the shoulders, making her Sun In recent years I've learned so much and not least by wonderful blog, where I have many tips can acquire. I try so accessible, even to always give tips and possible sources indicated. Because you know: Can sew any of it really has fun with it and would like to.

Sincerely your Myri

PS: But tomorrow is school again and go to work * * Örg
But let's see, I'm going to embroider another Antonia and Pernille-tank top with the new file by Janea. Do you know what I mean? * Fg * Well, you let times surprise .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment