Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Many Calories Are In Celebrations Bounty

New design ...

D a design of this page with a few simple changes and is optimized, I went again today because to do so.
I think the results speak for themselves. has come

add the new page "self-made fertilizers .
I feed my tank only with water from the reverse osmosis system, I made myself more lately thinking about how I get some calcium and magnesium, with only one fertilizer into the water without me still have to deal with Aufhärtesalzen. So I came
Coring of Tobias's online store a macro fertilizer that can be just that.
do it yourself, since clearly more fun than buying, my ambition was aroused. Procurement of the different nitrates since the latest chemicals Prohibition Ordinance but not as easy as it used to ....
... but not impossible! Smilie by GreenSmilies.com

I also added my macro fertilizer recipes to a phosphate fertilizer. This now brings the phosphate addition, put more ammonia into the aquarium.
Together with the micronutrient fertilizer " special micro-flow Grow" by Tobias Coring and new nitrate - and phosphate fertilizer n , my plants are now supplied with all essential nutrients.


I should mention at this Site also Roland Strößner ( Wasserpflanzenfreunde.de ) who manages to leave despite the cold temperatures prevailing at the moment, deliver my ordered plants safe with me and also surprised me even with free extra plant pot.
Andreas Kremser ( Drak.de ) I would also like to stress once again praise. Without him I would still always on the lookout. Thank you!

Addendum:
all forget! Smilie by GreenSmilies.com
I thank also the Robert, who has given me a lot of patience with chemistry class.
Robert, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment