Sunday, January 23, 2011

Church Visitors Welcome Letters

fertilizer ...

V or two weeks, I started to try a different fertilization system (see article below this one). Actually out of curiosity rather than out of necessity. Every day should be special
5ml Micro-Flow and Grow 6ml nitrate fertilizer be administered. The phosphate fertilizer was only after the water change, so once a week, come into play. Unfortunately
was the first day after addition of iron fertilizer to see a very dense pellicle on the surface and my newly acquired Ludwigia inclinata got very fast white sheets, what I interpreted as an iron deficiency. So I increased the addition of iron fertilization and are behind the pellicle of course even more. The Ludwigia but was then green again. Since the pellicle

me very upset, I introduced three days to access Ferrdrakon K, ... and lo and behold, the lubricating film on the surface of the water is gone.
And since the nitrate fertilizer ammonium and not only contains very little potassium, ammonium I prefer but as a nitrogen source (my plants seem too), I did me the same day one of NPK fertilizer with ammonium carbonate and potassium nitrate. The success was visible after only one day due to better growth.
What I have now changed, or, Is that I change my reverse osmosis water to the water again with tap water blending, to the Czech Matched with Aufhärtesalzen to get away.

I conclude now that my tank
  • not no or little potassium works
  • my plants prefer ammonium before nitrate,
  • a weakly chelated iron fertilizer does not work for me and
  • Ferrdrakon (or Ferrdrakon K) in connection with the NPK fertilizer are better Robert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment