Thursday, January 20, 2011

Watch Bangbros Free Online

questions for bookworms ...

I read here and make Once and ;-)

questions for book lovers

Hardcover or paperback?
I love hardcover books, but reading can be better TB
Amazon or bookstore?
both. In the bookstore, it is usually even more because you can browse as so beautiful .....
Bookmark or dog-ear?
bookmarks, dog ears I do not find so beautiful disordered
Order by author, title, or?
Partially. Own Tilch sorted by genre and then author / series. From time to time but which are in between, who have since reingeschummelt so ;-)

hold, sell or throw away?
difficulties, some I've already thrown away, because really very old, musty and they also would certainly not want to read, others I've already sold and otherwise I also keep books very much.
short story or novel?
novel

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry Potter for ever! What
a question

Now or used?
both. Good, used from the flea market, or buy when I like a current.
Where new books I have not anymore because I almost always prefer audiobooks now

seller list, review, recommendation or browse?
A combination of everything

Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Actually, I do not like cliffhangers. But love super thick books and if a book was good, it could still be tens of sequels when it comes to me ......

morning read, noon or night?
morning before. Thursday the only or at night ....

favorite book of last year?
Trix Sollier

What book are you reading now?
favorite book of all time?
many. But examples:

The cloud-Gudrun Pausewang, The Dwarves, Heitz, Harry Potter, StiegLarrson-Trillogie, all the books by Barbara Bickmore, I'm off-Kerkeling.

And Look at how in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment