Thursday, January 20, 2011

Star Wars Soccer Boots

Christmas?

came today an wuuuuuundervolles package Alexa . You are sooo sweet a treasure. Man, I'm looking like crazy.
Are not the things magical? The sides are to Isabel's room and there, they always hang on the closet, so there for decoration,
the beautiful tray is actually for Isabel ......... really. I can not give up. From
so it will stay with me in the dining room * looking forward *. Maybe you can tell me yes someday make another one in white with the mushrooms Alexa, you get the pink Isabel * wink *
the terrine is fantastic. Soooo long I have wanted to buy one. Latest nights week, I'll bring them to the flower shop and with spring flowers can be planted.
And we want to forget the three companions in the background not: MUSHROOMS! I am sooo in love. All have to bow. Let's see where I am insisting on, so I'm always in the eye ........

And today came to the substances from Holland. Lots of great combos. Pink, light blue, turquoise, brown, red, purple, light green, black, dark blue ........ And you know what? I forgot to order Dussel red dot fabric. With so many tiny dots. Instead, I ordered orange with dots * Örg *.

Look, the dwarf material is still totally cute, right? Costs 6.95 EUR / m. We'll see what that is
. Maybe a 5-pocket bag. And I quite a few steps just do not get it.
Well, perhaps during the sew .....



And the owls dance-Cord, Ms. Roth jersey and red jersey I bought a few days at Bärbel . The fox is still matter of my profits from FM. Now, all materials are washed and ready to sew ...... If only I had more time ......



you I wanted my fabric closet in the bedroom . Show Proppevoll. And in the living room I'm also still the big cabinet full of drugs.
Actually, I should now run times rigorously material degradation.
But this does not work somehow. Do you know that?


In my Nähecke chaos has broken out. Soo many materials lying around, some of them embroidered, waiting next to the processing. We'll see if I'm busy tonight ....
you all have a nice day and before I forget:
a warm welcome to my new regular reader. I'm looking forward
much that their with me.
stops by the 300 are now full. Lunatic. Whether I should give away as well, at least a trifle?
What would be there so your wishes?
your Myri


0 comments:

Post a Comment