Sunday, January 2, 2011

Naseptinnasal Cream For A 3 Year Old

Milli sky striker ......

had to be easy on this Pernille-lobe sweater. The red fabric is Nicki and I guess that part also does good service in the spring or summer with a Antonia-shirt. The right
Antonia-Shirt is tailored by the way already and I hope I get it finished this evening.

I find so great that if you aufhübscht things with ribbons and embroideries, appliqué, etc. pp. not really just has to be perfect or the contrary. Often it looks "dirty" more beautiful. So, you need have no fear and can easily betüddeln straight on.

Stylfix has helped me here a lot. At first I was skeptical, but it reminds me to the tinker and the betüddeln is really much easier and more accurate.

Again from behind with Milli-band and with little cloud Jersey leftover strips.

As I said, that right "underneath" is waiting already and I'm curious looks like the combination together ......
Possibly. Tomorrow more of it .....!

I hope you had a good New Year. Much love to you all and still happy New!!

your Myri

File: Milli-sky striker Silke Tausendschön
Undershirts: Pernille

0 comments:

Post a Comment