Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Make Homemade Coin

Basics .......

substances such as points, universities and checks fail me now really in the closet again.

So I here ne large order is placed. Great quality inexpensive.

Tell me girls, you might know a cheap supplier of Stickfilz abroad? America or Holland? I'm missing colors again, but I was only ordered at Silke's Nähshop .......

So, I embroider just for Niklas ....... Have you heard of him already? Such stories go so very fond of me. This could really happen to anyone. I'm sorry he in the souls and the mother only and the little sister ........ I already have a big order to the universe had sent for him ...... and keep our fingers crossed that he wakes up properly and carried no major damage it.

you your a nice Sunday
Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment