Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whatisneuritiswikipedia

harvest mouse case and would need your advice ..

Here I am again. Since yesterday we have made certain: Our little girl has to undergo surgery. Her tonsils were the biggest that the ENT doctor has seen in the last 6 weeks. I think she has seen some * sniff *. Now is also explained their sleep and the constant to be sick. The polyps come right out with and if we still have bad luck is also a stick in his ear. The decision, however, until shortly before the operation.
Since we will probably read in the hospital a lot (!!!!!!! 8 days in the hospital I war-NEN Koller), I have this evening the "reading mouse cover" sewn.

(unfortunately I had no lions Häkelbutton, but the hare's also sweet)

works in principle, the envelope as well as the Pixibuchhülle of Nalev. But of course I the size adjusted and stitched the corners. So super fit inside many books. The match where you see all on one page. One could pack an again as many books. I think I'll her two or three new mouse-book reader now .........

Finally, a Klimpertasche for me. Actually it was meant for a hiking package. But I think Milli not come here to advantage because of the very dominant fabric. But for my camera is a wonderful place ..... especially since they previously .. ATTENTION: lived in an old washcloth has shame .....* *

like this version myself immediately ...........! better This is a super nice Klimpertasche .......

So and now to you: yes
Isabel is now only 3.5 years. For them (and us), the hospital stay is probably the absolute horror. They know that regularly read along, that Isabel NOT swallow drugs. No matter what. The greatest joy are suppositories. Well, since we have well-.
Do you know this situation and have tips on what I should necessarily take the hospital out of books and crayons?
What have you done so to distract your mice?

My heart is very heavy when I think about it .......

Greetings
your Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment