Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thesis Statement About Coronary Heart Disease

your crazy for me you can totally keep ......

but I've done it. My embroidery machine embroidery for some time now has indeed been smoked in, where I got little scared. But when she was late last year at the dealer because of the warped frame (I can now manage and own ;-)), they came rattling back and I thought, "Well, it's not as wild, otherwise what would of said yes or just repaired. "
Nope. A while ago I wanted to embroider the beautiful Lily (Yvonne and thanks love Maritta * cuddle *), since the poor embroidery machine was really on its last legs. Then she has "sewn".
Such a Scheme .....!
good. I had such a suspicion, if the machine makes soooo rough smoked, then perhaps it has to be oiled. But everywhere, there's oil! But in some threads I've read that some girls but oil.
Well. Again 4 weeks embroidery machine, or even try?


girls I've oiled! And they no longer groans to himself. Whether large or small scale.
took Ballistol-Spray Gun (hooray for my dad, who had it there and we be living in a house) and all (moving) parts where I just sprayed, and a splash in the "arm".
And because I was just here, I have the sprayed Ovi and my Pfaff. And Pfaff had always funny "Schleifgeräuche" made. My friend has the same and was always so nice and quiet ..... My back now * wide grin *

time among us: I have the squeak of suspicion, the dealers always say do not oil, so the machine up faster and the spirit we must send the. I would now have to make in any case. How unnecessary, right?

And girls? It also lubricates your embroidery machines Sewing machines and Ovi's?
I will now make a regular basis ......... can

your Myri

0 comments:

Post a Comment