Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nj Driver License Thickness

Antonia in heaven ......

or how was that? * G * I'm sooooo in love. Antonia is just the finished and I find it soooooo beautiful. I think that's the sugary part where I have ever sewn. And everyone thinks: that I would also like to: This creates all! Really. It is not difficult, you need only stop time and a lot of pleasure to tüddeln.
uuuund fawn in his arms: I did it: ruffles for the lazy. Sewn with the Ovi.
Suuuuper went well. Although it is totally the "Omberasch" to make the needle, tongue click away, etc. pp. but much better than with the sewing machine.

clouds ........


Fransenappli.

from behind ....... Here you can see the ruffles also nice for the lazy, right? Real brilliant tip. Will I now make more then another.


Thus, the combination now looks together. Pernille-tip tank top with Antonia-shirt.

Thank you all for the super nice comments on the corner of sweater. This makes me so proud. Lupper I myself always with you in and make really big eyes if the wonderful things that you sew cuddly * *.

like the beginning of the year I try to sew some for Isabel for spring and summer. The cuts Vida Feliz, Weeke Dortje and will move soon be here and my head is bursting with ideas. Applications like me of course so well and once I've made a lot of pictures with picture window box. So I'd like to also beautiful applications try to get children's clothes added. This can be seen as funny, unfortunately not as often, although it is not really difficult and off- Vlisofix and scraps you need anything.

So now I still have a stomach ache-stick Knuddi there for tomorrow and then it is extremely coffee sitzing-.* wink *

your Myri






0 comments:

Post a Comment